The Kobe Port Museum is a multi-purpose facility that features an aquarium, a food court, and a bridal desk.
The symbolic exterior expresses a form created by rising earth and eroding water and is a new landmark born in the waterfront area of Kobe where guests can experience new culture and food.
- The building is entirely smoke-free.
- Business hours and regular closing days are different for each facility. Contact each facility for more information.
- 「KOBE Free Wi-Fi」 is available.
※Please check the átoa official website for information on customer facilities (bathrooms, etc.) in átoa (second to fourth floor)
- 18 minutes south on foot from Sannomiya Station on various lines (about 1.4 km)
- 15 minutes south on foot from Motomachi Station on various lines (about 1.2 km)
- Get on a Port Loop bus or a bus bound for Port Island at SHINKIBUS Sannomiya Ekimae and get off at Shinkocho bus stop
- 1 minute from the Kyobashi exit on the Hanshin Expressway Route 3 Kobe Route
- 1 minute from the Shinko ramp on the Harbor Highway
There is no dedicated (or partner) parking for cars or bikes.
Please use a nearby parking lot.
- Closest parking lot: Times Kobe Shinkocho, 400 spots